Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Un-usual Form View
Un-usual Form View [message #81242] Sat, 25 January 2003 10:16 Go to next message
CreativePresence
Im using Dev. Suite 9i Form builder and am viewing a form via IE5.5 on my home pc. The problem is that when i viewed the form at Uni on one of their pc the form had a message line & a status line sections at the base of the form. But on my pc using the same files the form does not have these sections. Why is this & how can i get these sections visible.
Thanks,
Re: Un-usual Form View [message #81247 is a reply to message #81242] Sun, 26 January 2003 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zaire
Hi,

THere could be a number of reasons. Maybe the registry settings on your pc is different to the other pc. This will cause your computer to look at a different copy. Another reason could be the resolution settings on your pc that causes the form to hide the message line and status. Compare your pc system settings to the other computer and try.

Intriguing ... let me know what works.

Cheers
Za
Re: Un-usual Form View [message #81251 is a reply to message #81247] Mon, 27 January 2003 02:11 Go to previous message
magnetic
there is a form property.. what was the name of it...
like console window.. choose the main window for it.. done!
Previous Topic: forms6i abnormal termination
Next Topic: ITS VERY VERY URGENT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 29 06:04:45 CDT 2024